State-of-the-art material tracking
At Factora we often liken traceability to stumbling over a treasure chest while searching for a pair of sunglasses. In virtually every instance, systematically tracing the source and movement of materials on your shop floor delivers a wealth of insight as to why processes are inconsistent or flawed, how downtime is caused, and why results are not optimal.
Of course, traceability also delivers better-known benefits, including the ability to:
- Quickly deal with compliance demands
- Quickly generate testing results
- Reduce risk of recall
- Respond if a recall is necessary.
- Quickly respond to a supplier audit or a customer request for certificate of analysis.
Factora MES consultants have developed state-of-the-art material tracking and traceability systems in plants around the world, from food manufacturers to brewers to producers of automobile components.
Where will you save money?
You’ll be able to:
- Drive efficiencies by integrating traceability data into your in-plant processes.
- Gain insight into root causes of variability. And eliminate them.
- Respond quickly and easily to requests for product or material tracing, audits, certificates.