December 18, 2018 – As GE announces the spin-off of GE Digital into a standalone company, Factora’s CEO, Barry Lynch, spoke with CRN’s Dylan Martin about what he thinks the future holds for the industrial IoT business. Along with other partners, Lynch gave insight into some of the most pressing questions surrounding the new standalone company, including who should replace former CEO Bill Ruh, what the decision means for customers and partners, and how the new branch should brand itself amid competitors. “Hopefully they will position themselves as the new kid on the block” says Lynch. While the newly separated GE Digital will still remain under GE’s ownership, the decision allows for more flexibility and maintains the option of selling digital assets should the company not reach its goal. For more answers about the announcement, visit CRN.
- Factora’s CEO Barry Lynch discussed GE’s decision to off-shoot GE Digital
- Barry Lynch shares insights on the latest IIoT trends in Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Barry Lynch to become new CEO of Factora, founder Charles Horth steps up to Board Chair
- Factora Solutions named to 2018 CRN IoT Innovators List
- Factora welcomes Patrick McCormick as its new Sales Director