September 21, 2016 – Factora’s Senior MES Consultant wrote this blog on six hidden ways that variability can impact your bottom line for Product Design and Development. In the article posted here, The article offers insights on how to avoid hidden habits, reduce process variability and improve performance. Published by Product Design and Development on August 24, 2016.
- Ryan Burns tackles the four steps to earning customer adoption
- CEO Barry Lynch interviewed by Chief Executive Magazine
- Factora’s CEO Barry Lynch discussed GE’s decision to off-shoot GE Digital
- Barry Lynch shares insights on the latest IIoT trends in Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Barry Lynch to become new CEO of Factora, founder Charles Horth steps up to Board Chair