September 21, 2016 – Factora’s Senior MES Consultant wrote this blog on six hidden ways that variability can impact your bottom line for Product Design and Development. In the article posted here, The article offers insights on how to avoid hidden habits, reduce process variability and improve performance. Published by Product Design and Development on August 24, 2016.
- Barry Lynch to become new CEO of Factora, founder Charles Horth steps up to Board Chair
- Factora Solutions named to 2018 CRN IoT Innovators List
- Factora welcomes Patrick McCormick as its new Sales Director
- Factora’s Darrell Kirkconnell receives OSIsoft accreditation
- Factora appoints Brent Seely to the position of Chief Innovation Officer and Raj Jakhete to Vice President, Professional Services