Factora consultants have helped a number of global manufacturers develop the quality standards they use today. We can honestly say we wrote the book on quality – more than once.
Advanced quality control focuses on decreasing variability. We start by centerlining – capturing all run conditions and expected results. From them we develop an ideal. Then we find and attend to whatever causes deviation from that ideal, that perfect run condition.
Your MES will provide both at-a-glance and detailed offline quality reporting. Our reporting and analysis capabilities will be the foundation for your exception and alarm system, and the natural foundation for testing and online data-driven improvement processes that deliver a heads-up in real time.
Regulated environments – compliance keeps creeping up
We know what it takes to operate in a regulated production environment.
You’ll find that as compliance demands increase, so will the payoff for implementing your MES. Knowing the where/when/what/how of every process on your shop floor dramatically increases the ease of achieving and maintaining advanced quality control.
Our consultants have helped major manufacturers establish comprehensive quality programs to:
- Manage product specifications
- Collect quality information
- Implement SPC / SQC
- Automate product disposition and certificates of analysis
- Achieve regulatory compliance
- Integrate control systems
Where will you save money?
- Decrease variability.
- Increase your right-first-time rate, decrease mistakes and defects.
- Decrease the cost of reporting on quality.
- Attract new customers through the demonstrable excellence of your quality control.